Discover the majestic Final Frontier on a 5-star small ship that navigates via fjords flanked by rugged mountains and icy channels. These cruises go to ports you’d miss on a bigger vessel, together with Elfin Cove, a quaint island recognized for its top-notch mountain climbing trails; and Level Adolphus, a great spot to see otters, orcas, sea lions and humpback whales.
What’s extra—friends will get the prospect to in a single day in Anchorage earlier than taking a personal switch to Seward, the place the 11-night voyage begins. Set sail throughout peak summer season season and revel in white-glove service, connoisseur culinary choices and over $2000 in financial savings.
- 11 nights’ lodging in a Superior Oceanview Stateroom aboard Le Soléal
- 1 evening’s lodging in an upscale lodge in Anchorage
- Transfers from airport to Anchorage lodge and from Anchorage to the embarkation level in Seward
- All meals on board, together with a full breakfast with recent pastries, three-course lunches, afternoon snacks and advantageous eating every night
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, together with wine, spirits and specialty coffees; choose premium wines and spirits can be found for an extra price
- 24-hour room service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Crew gratuities and port taxes
Depart for the next per-person costs:
- $8160 … Aug. 17, 2024
- $8580 … June 7, 2024
Choices: 12-night sailings in August (with out the in a single day keep in Anchorage), in addition to upgraded cabins, are additionally on sale.
Waived solo traveler price: Single vacationers can depart on the dates above for no further price.
Ports might embrace: Seward, Faculty Fjord, Tsaa Fjord, Icy Bay, Sitka, Elfin Cove, Level Adolphus, Skagway, Kake, Petersburg, Misty Fjord, Alert Bay; sail the Inside Passage, Johnstone Strait and Prince William Sound.
Bonus: Should you’ve by no means cruised with PONANT earlier than, ask in regards to the welcome provide and save $300 per individual ($600 per stateroom) in your first crusing with code BWELCOM.